This Policy applies between you, the User of https://parkerveese.com or https://pv-library.com or https://yourfocusedcoach.com or https://startandscale.tv (referred to here the “Web Sites”) and Parker Veese Limited, the owner and provider of the Web Sites. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Sites and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Cookie Law” – means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
“Personal data” – means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Sites. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
“We/Us/Our” – means Parker Veese Limited;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Sites and is not employed by Parker Veese Limited and acting in the course of their employment;
“Account” means the visitor membership afforded to Users of the PV Library Web Site or Your Focused Coach Web Site which grants them access to free Content and the opportunity to purchase premium content on the PV Library Web Site or Your Focused Coach Web Site, accessed by a username and password and for the sole use of the User;
“Web Sites” means the website that you are currently using (https://parkerveese.com or https://pv-library.com or https://yourfocusedcoach.com or https://startandscale.tv) and any sub-domains of the Web Sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
“Parker Veese Web Site” means the website https://parkerveese.com and any sub-domains of the website unless expressly excluded by these terms and conditions;
“PV Library Web Site” means the website https://pv-library.com and any sub-domains of the website unless expressly excluded by these terms and conditions; and,
“Your Focused Coach Web Site” means the website https://yourfocusedcoach.com and any sub-domains of the website unless expressly excluded by these terms and conditions; and,
“Start and Scale TV Web Site” means the website https://startandscale.tv and any sub-domains of the website unless expressly excluded by these terms and conditions.
Information About Us
Our Sites are owned and operated by Parker Veese Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13112541 whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom and VAT registration number is GB367576645. Our Information Security Manager can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does this Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see “How You Can Access Your Data” section);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in “Contacting Us” section)
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in “How We Use Your Data” section but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in “Contacting Us” section);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in “Contacting Us” section and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data We Collect
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- your website URL;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Sites, and the site you exit to.
How We Use Your Data
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see “How And Where We Store Your Data” section, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Sites;
- Supplying Our products and/or services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and/or services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email;
- Analysing your use of Our Sites and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Sites and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products and/or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
How and Where We Store Your Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in “How We Use Your Data” section, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Sites.
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Using appropriate technical and organisational steps, and will store it on our database within a secure network.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
How We Share Your Data
We do not share your data with anyone else.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
How You Can Control Your Data
When you submit personal data via Our Sites, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right To Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of Our Sites without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Sites you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How You Can Access Your Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below in “Contacting Us” section.